- In a large measuring cup, combine water, vinegar, sugar and salt whisking until salt and sugar dissolves. Set aside.
- Remove seeds and ribs from peppers and slice in thin strips. Set aside.
- Peel and shred carrots and daikon. Place vegetables and peppers in a bowl and mix them up.
- Add peppers and vegetables in a jar with an air-tight lid and pour in the liquid over the vegetables.
- Pickles can be used immediately, or for best results, seal container and refrigerate at least overnight. Pickles can last for about 3 weeks in the fridge.
FEED THE SPIRIT!
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men." John 1:1-4 KJV
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16 KJV
"And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst." John 6:35 KJV
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:9 KJV
"It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." John 6:63 KJV