Ingredients & Cooking Directions for Vietnamese Anchovy Dipping Sauce
Kitchen Equipment used in this Video
Clear bowls: http://amzn.to/2nAy4Um
Measuring cup: http://amzn.to/2xE2ABH
Estimated servings: about 3 cups
1. Turn stove on medium heat and add oil to sauce pan.
2. When oil is hot, add in garlic, ginger and lemongrass stir frying until lightly golden and fragrant.
3. Turn heat to low and add in pineapple, sugar and anchovy sauce stirring until sugar completely dissolves.
4. Transfer sauce to a bowl and pour in Coco Rico, lime juice and garlic chili sauce mixing to combine. Taste sauce and adjust sweetness, sourness or saltiness if needed.
5. Serve with fresh spring rolls or vermicelli bowls.