Ingredients & Cooking Directions for Tamarind Dipping Sauce
Kitchen Equipment used in this Video
Clear bowls: http://amzn.to/2nAy4Um
Measuring cup: http://amzn.to/2xE2ABH
Estimated servings: 1 cup
1. Turn stove on medium heat, add oil and garlic stir frying until fragrant.
2. Pour in sugar and tamarind paste into pot, and whisk to dissolve sugar.
3. When sauce comes to a light boil, remove from the heat.
4. Add fish sauce, lime juice, and Thai chili whisking to combine.
5. Taste sauce and adjust sour and sweetness if needed.
6. Serve sauce with fresh spring rolls.