Ingredients & Cooking Directions for Korean Bulgogi Burgers
Kitchen Equipment used in this Video
Induction Cooker: http://amzn.to/2nyw4eF
Round plate: http://amzn.to/2npbkXE
Clear bowls: http://amzn.to/2nAy4Um
Cooking gloves: http://amzn.to/2mcNotv
Parchment paper: http://amzn.to/2nwxObA
Wooden cooking spoon: http://amzn.to/2oaXWGO
Butter knife: http://amzn.to/2nGc7WA
Long chopsticks: http://amzn.to/2mSw6yK
Estimated Servings: 2
1 teaspoon grated garlic
1 teaspoon grated ginger
1 tablespoon grated onion
1 tablespoon grated Asian pear
¾ pound ground beef
1 teaspoon butter
2 slices cheddar cheese
2 teaspoons butter
2 sesame seed buns, split
1. In a bowl, add all the patty ingredients except for beef and butter. Whisk the ingredients and then pour into ground beef mixing until combined.
2. Form 2 patties about ½ inch thick making them a little bigger than the buns since they will shrink when cooking. Press your thumb into the middle of each patty so it is a bit thinner in the middle (to help it cook evenly).
3. Turn stove on high heat. Melt butter and cook burger patties for about 5-6 minutes per side on medium heat or until your desired doneness. Place cheese on the burger patty for the last minute of cooking to melt it.
4. Spread 1 teaspoon of butter on buns and toast it in a pan on medium heat for 2-3 minute or until lightly golden brown.
5. On medium high heat, add 1 teaspoon butter to a pan and once it melts, crack the eggs in the pan. Cook the eggs until whites are completely firm but yolk is still runny.
6. To serve the burger, place lettuce and tomato on top of the bottom bun. Then add the cheesy burger patty, kimchi, fried egg, and Sriracha.